PARENT HOMEWORK PACKET
Enclosed is important information that requires your attention. Our goal is that you have time during summer break to read and complete the paperwork.
We have found that information sent home in a backpack does not always make it home.
□ Welcome Letter
□ Emergency Card – URGENT -ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE A NEW EMERGENCY CARD
ANNUALLY. Even if your child has been at Rosewood we need a new card on file.
Even if the information from last year to this year has not changed we need a new
card. This card is very important because it is what we go to in the event of an
emergency. Please print clearly and take the time to complete the entire document
and return to school on the first day of instruction. If you are new to Rosewood for
the 2020-2021 school year this card would have been completed as part of your
enrollment packet and you need not complete the enclosed card – ALL OTHERS
MUST COMPLETE THIS EMERGENCY CARD. THE EMERGENCY CARD IS FOR YOUR
□ Rosewood Bell Schedule - FYI
□ Kinder Bundle – ASAP (ONLY IF YOU HAVE A KINDERGARTEN STUDENT)
□ I My School and My School Rocks T-Shirt/Hoody Order Form - Handle as
□ Uniform Policy – FYI – Requires Immediate Attention - WE ARE A MANDATORY UNIFORM SCHOOL
□ Tentative 2020-2021 Rosewood STEM Magnet Calendar- FYI
□ LAUSD Responsible Use Policy – Students must have this on file to use the internet at
school. Please complete, sign and return to school on 8/25/20.
□ Library Form – Students must have this on file to check books out of the school library.
We use Accelerated Reader, therefore your child needs access to the school library.
Please complete, sign and return to school on 8/25/20.
□Code of Conduct – Please read and review with your child and
return signature page no later than 8/25/2020.
□ Class Party Policy - FYI
□ School Volunteer Information and Application Process - FYI
□ Room Parent Interest Form – If interested please complete and return to
school by 8/25/20.
□ Parent Involvement Opportunities - Please complete if interested and
return to school by 8/25/20.
□ Section 504 Information Brochure – FYI
□Uniform Complaint Procedure (FYI)
□ Code of Conduct with Students - FYI
□ Are you puzzled? – FYI
□ Morning Drop-Off/Arrival Dismissal and Afternoon Safety Valet – FYI – PLEASE READ
□ Will My Child Be Ok In A Split Class - read
□ Visitor’s Policy & Closed Campus Policy - FYI
□ Rosewood Directory – please print carefully – MUST HAVE A SIGNATURE – return to
School by 8/25/20.
□ 100TH Day Information Flyer and Pledge Sheet – FYI - Due in January
□That Kid article – FYI – Reflective Article Please Read
□ Jaxx Theatricals – Handle as Needed
□Parent Center Workshops & Sponsored Events - FYI
□Friends of Rosewood Information - FYI
□ “Shout Out” – return to school by 8/25/20 if you want a “Shout Out(s)” for your child
- WELCOME LETTER.pdf
- 2020-2021 Student_Emergency_Information_Form_English.PDF
- 2020-2021 Bell Schedule.pdf
- Kindergarten Bundle 2020.pdf
- 2020-2021 T-Shirt Order Form.pdf
- 2020-2021 Uniform Policy.pdf
- 2020-2021 Tentative Calendar_.pdf
- 2020-2021 Responsible Use Policy English.pdf
- Library Checkout Form.pdf
- 2020-2021 Code of Conduct.pdf
- Class Party Policy.pdf
- Volunteer Application Process_Jul2020.pdf
- 2020-2021 Room Parent Form.pdf
- 2020-2021 Parent Involvement Opportunities.pdf
- 2020-2021 Section 504 Brochure English.pdf
- 2020-2021 Section 504 Brochure Spanish.pdf
- 2020-2021 Uniform Complaint Procedure English.pdf
- 2020-2021 Code of Conduct with Students - English.pdf
- 2020-2021 Code of Conduct with Students - Spanish.pdf
- 2020-2021 Are You Puzzled.pdf
- 2020-2021 Morning Drop Off etc..pdf
- 2020-2021 Will My Child Be OK In A Split Class.pdf
- 2020-2021 Visitor's Policy.pdf
- 2020-2021 Student Directory Form.pdf
- 2020-2021 12th Annual Walk-A-Thon (2).pdf
- 2020-2021 That Kid.docx
- Enrichment Parker-Anderson Flyer.pdf
- 2020-2021 Parent Center Workshops.pdf
- 2020-2021 FoR SSF Flyer.docx
- 2020-2021 Shout Outs.docx